Milton Zeis Reproduction- Model B- Liner
Machine Features and Specifications:
- CNC Machined out of Special Aluminum
- Tattooer designed, programmed, and machined - the whole 9 yards.
- Lifetime guarantee on Frame and Coils.
- Weight of machine 5.6 ounces. The perfect weight to lay in some mean lines!!
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes
- 1.250 inch 8 wrap coils
- High quality American-made hardware (No Bullshit Crap Parts on My Machines!)
- Clip cord connection perfection. The holes are the perfect size for the clip.
Machine Running Recommendations:
- Needle size : 7-9-11-14’s and larger
- Volts & Speed : 4.5 - 6.8 V - 135 MHZ
- Punchy with top end sweet spot
- (Liner version) Great for single pass bold lines as well as smaller lines
- Lifetime warranty on frame and Coils
- Tested and tuned with needle & tube
This is a Limited Run of machines (50) brought to you by both Feldman Mfg. & Royal Art Books. This Machine is Full size and is very light weight. I (Brandyn) tattooed with one last night and was very happy with how versatile this machine is. It looks so good and gives tattooers the chance to have a vintage style machine that will work well for modern day tattooing.